May 13, 2005

Not To Get Too Deep On You...

I was on the way back from my show tonight, and I heard an author on Coast To Coast AM say, "Life is like an iceberg, you only see the 20% that is on top." For some reason, it struck a cord with me. I don't think he was the first person to say that, but it really doesn't matter. I think we should spend a little more time thinking about the other 80% of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment